Part-Time Administrative/Billing Assistant
What We're Looking For
- Hands-on, work-related billing/invoicing/accounting and administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Office 365 including Microsoft Excel/Word/Sharepoint
- Excellent math and writing ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Running employee timesheet/payroll reports to determine expenses to be billed
- Importing billing information into invoices
- Checking invoices to ensure accuracy
- Collecting information from employees for monthly progress reports
- Organizing invoicing material for review by supervisor
- Updating accounting records with new payments, balances, and customer information
- Reporting issues to supervisor
- Organizing documents, papers, receipts
- General administrative tasks, as needed
Blackwater offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a benefits package
including paid time off and a retirement plan with company matching. We also offer professional
development compensation including certifications, advanced education courses, and training.
Copyright 2017. Blackwater Environmental Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Blackwater Environmental Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.