Blackwater Environmental Group, a small but growing woman-owned consulting firm located in Baltimore County, Maryland, provides environmental and planning services focused within the transportation and utility industries. We are seeking a part time Billing Assistant to join our expanding team of professionals. This is an early/mid-level career position; at least two years of experience in billing or accounting is required. The position has potential for full time employment.
- Developing employee timesheet/payroll reports to determine direct and indirect expenses to be billed
- Importing billing information into invoices for multiple tasks under multiple contracts
- Conducting quality assurance reviews to ensure accuracy of invoices and billing reports
- Collecting task related information from employees to assist with reporting on monthly task progress
- Organizing invoicing material and submitting for review
- Updating accounting receipts/records with new payments, balances and customer information
- Organizing billing or accounting related documents, papers, and receipts
- Hands-on, work-related billing/invoicing/accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Office 365 including Microsoft Excel/Word/SharePoint
- Excellent math and writing ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Working in an office environment
- Understanding of QuickBooks, preferred.
At Blackwater, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly work culture. We offer part time staff competitive compensation commensurate with experience as well as paid time off and a 401K retirement plan with company matching.
Copyright 2020. Blackwater Environmental Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Blackwater Environmental Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.