Want to make a true impact with your career? Join our small but growing woman-owned environmental and planning firm as our Billing and Finance Specialist! Blackwater is actively seeking a skilled and motivated Billing and Finance Specialist to support our financial, payroll and invoicing efforts. Previous experience in billing or accounting services is a must. Both part-time and full-time availability will be considered. To learn more about Blackwater, please click here.
- Lead monthly client billing and company payroll/expense efforts to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Manage company accounting records including accounts receivables, receipts, and customer information.
- Assist COO with contract management and budget tracking.
- Prepare cost estimates for proposals.
- Track and pay recurring company expenses and develop monthly expense reports.
- 3+ years of hands-on, work-related billing, invoicing, or accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 required including Excel/Word and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in math and accounting.
- Preferred: experience in the government contracting in the A/E industry.
At Blackwater, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly work culture. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience as well as a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and company paid short-term disability and life insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching. Blackwater also offers professional development compensation including certifications, advanced education courses, and training.* To learn more about Blackwater, please visit our website here.
*Eligibility for benefits dependent upon hours worked/status; for more information, inquire with human resources.
Blackwater Environmental Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright 2022. Blackwater Environmental Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.