Business Development Strategist
Want to make a true impact with your career? Join our small but growing woman-owned environmental and planning firm as our Business Development Strategist! Blackwater is actively seeking a highly motivated individual to support our business development efforts. Previous experience in the A/E industry is highly desirable. Both part-time and full-time availability will be considered.
- Proactively and continuously seek and track business opportunities by building new and maintaining existing connections; monitoring industry listservs and client sites for relevant opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior staff on implementation of the firm's business development and marketing strategy to meet company goals.
- Write and maintain resumes, project profiles, and collateral in response to requests for proposals.
- Populate and maintain CRM system or other database to track business development opportunities and proposal information.
- Attend professional conferences and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or related discipline.
- Preferred: 5+ years of experience.
- Preferred: Experience in the A/E industry and understanding of business trends and the marketplace.
- Ability to proactively seek opportunities and execute a business development strategy with limited direction.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 required.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and motivate in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing (including proofreading for content, grammar, and style).
Blackwater offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience; a benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid short-term disability and life insurance; paid time off; corporate volunteer program with paid time off; corporate gym membership; and a 401k retirement plan with company matching. Blackwater also offers professional development compensation including certifications, advanced education courses, and training. To learn more about Blackwater, please visit our website at www.blackwaterenvironmentalgroup.com
Blackwater Environmental Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright 2022. Blackwater Environmental Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.