We are seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator to join our expanding team of professionals and support our business development efforts.
- Proactively and continuously seek and track business opportunities by building new and maintaining existing connections; monitoring industry list serves and client sites for relevant opportunities.
- Develop a creative and proactive marketing strategy to meet company goals.
- Create high quality marketing and promotional materials, presentations, and products.
- Develop quality proposals and supporting required documentation as outlined in RFQs, RFPs, and EOIs.
- Write and maintain resumes, project profiles, and collateral for specific opportunities.
- Attend professional conferences and industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of marketing and proposal development experience in the A/E industry.
- Ability to proactively seek opportunities and execute a marketing strategy with limited direction.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in InDesign and MS Office 365 required.
- Experience successfully marketing through social media platforms.
- Strong relations skills and ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing, especially technical writing, and proofreading for content, grammar, and style.
This position has the potential to advance to full-time employment. Blackwater offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance and company paid short-term disability and life insurance, paid time off and a 401K retirement plan with company matching. Blackwater also offers professional development compensation including certifications, advanced education courses and training.
Copyright 2020. Blackwater Environmental Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Blackwater Environmental Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.